We are hiring a Marketing Manager
Juicebrothers is hiring a Marketing Manager.
Our mission is to bring the magical superpowers of cold pressed juice to as many people as we can. We make 100% certified organic, cold pressed juices full of delicious fruits and vegetables. And that’s not all, we also make the best acai bowls in town, the smoothest smoothies & smoothie bowls, mylks, cleanses, and delicious nutritious snacks.
A Marketing Manager brings a fresh look and new ideas to connect with new audiences and elevate our relevance in the cultural conversation.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead strategy and execution of breakthrough integrated marketing programs that build brand awareness
- Develop a 12-month flow of creative campaign ideas for Juicebrothers key initiatives to bring in new consumers, drive brand relevance and tell the Juicebrothers story
- Responsible for marketing budget management across categories and channels
- Lead brand collaborations and partnerships to bring in new audiences to the brand
- Drive awareness and sales of key brand initiatives and new product launches
- Manage the brand across all customer touch points and through the customer journey
- Ideate marketing campaigns with the intent of creating and converting leads, acquiring customers, and remarketing.
- Implement campaigns and create digital marketing content together with the online marketing team.
- Ensure that all content created is accurate and error-free.
- Detailed analysis of campaign and content performance. Continuously assess and report on results and implement improvements where necessary.
- 4+ years of experience in integrated marketing for a retail or food company
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and perform well under tight deadlines
- Be a self-starter with the initiative and ability to work independently
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in a cross-functional team setting
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, with the ability to adapt to the voice of the brand.
- Exceptional time management skills and demonstrable experience in a “high attention to detail” role.
- A critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, analytical thinking, and data analysis.
- A multitasker – you remain calm and rational under deadline pressure. Able to work quickly and accurately on a variety of tasks.
Wanna work for a young company with fun values, flexibility & hard-working people? Come work for the healthiest company in The Netherlands!
Apply via email directly