Nutritional Rainbow Salad
Dinner time implies our digestion, wanting to take a rest and our body coming to a calm stage, so it’s highly recommended to eat lighter and easily digested meals such as salads.
Eating rainbows consist of eating a variety of fruits and vegetables as each color serves a nutritional purpose.
- purple cabbage
- sweet potato
- red beans
- broccoli sprouts
- Dressing: olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, honey,dill
- shredded purple cabbage and carrots
- thinly sliced radishes, cucumbers
- rest of saved roasted sweet potatoes
- chopped parsley
- toss all the ingredients together in a bowl, add nuts and dressing and enjoy!