For the first meal after a cleanse, you want something healthy, tasty, and particularly easy to digest.
Chia seeds are considered a superfood due to their content of various nutrients, including fiber, protein, minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids, all of which promote health. Berries, on the other hand, are abundant in antioxidants, vitamins, and polyphenols, granting them anti-inflammatory properties and fostering the body’s natural detoxification process.
Coconut yogurt as a great source of naturally occurring live cultures acts as a probiotic which is the basic foundation for a healthy gut.
This breakfast is the ideal combination to kickstart your day and recharge your body with vital nutrients and energy.
OVERNIGHT Chia seed pudding triffle
- Overnight soaked chia seeds
- Plant based milk
- Sweetener of choice (honey,agave,maple syrup)
- raspberry chia jam
- Coconut yogurt
- Choice of berries
- Nut butter
- Soak chia seeds overnight in plant milk (use one cup of milk and ¾ of a cup of chia seeds) in the mixture add one tbsp of any sweetener of choice.
- That same night make chia jam (mash on low heat 1 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries add 1 tbs of chia seeds and choice of sweetener, put it in the fridge overnight)
- Start layering your bowl or jar:
- layer of chia
- layer of chia jam
- layer of coconut yogurt
- choice of berries
- nut butter